Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ch-Ch-Cha Changes...

I hate when that Ziggy Stardust song gets in my head.

Today, we should be posting our interview with Patti Hill. We're having a few difficulties I hope to work out before too long. If not, that will be rescheduled.

We will be moving into new territory in the coming weeks. Our goal is to do fewer author interviews and move into more how to articles and off the beat Q and A sessions.

Lined up we have James Scott Bell teaching on plotting, Noah Lukeman talking to us about style, and Tamara Tilley giving us tips on creating believable characters.

The interviews have gained such popularity that it seems everyone is doing them now and that's very good for our authors but also means we should move forward. Change is good!


The rest of the week is packed with great info. Stop by a little later today and see if Ms. Hill is up and then tune in tomorrow for more tidbits that you can glean and apply to your own writing life. Or just come by to get to know another author that you can say hi to when you're at the ICRS (CBA convention) next year signing your books!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Gina, now it's stuck in MY head! The upcoming changes sound exciting and I know Novel Journey will continue to be a wonderful resource for aspiring authors like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time may change me, Janet, but I can't change time.

    Okay, I'm a dork. Thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The times they are a-changin'.
    All we are is dust in the wind.
    You gotta fight fire with fire.
    Time keeps on slippin' (slippin', slippin') into the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're the one who's slippin', Randall.

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randall? Did I get into trouble?

    No one calls me Randall, Gina.

    No one.

    Stop. Hammer time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Change is good. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just have to say, Gina, that Im bummed to hear we won't have as many author interviews anymore. That's the main reason I read--that and now Publicity Fridays. But, hey, it's not my blog, is it?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sally, we'll still have plenty. Just not every day. We will be having a lot of your favorite authors who we've already interviewed teaching us writing relating tidbits. If y'all are unhappy with the new format, speak up. We're here for you. I appreciate the honesty as always!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.