Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Win an advance copy of Storm now, AND an autographed copy of the novel when it's released!


One of our missions here at Novel Journey is to promote excellent Biblical worldview novels when we find them.

Bill Bright & Jack Cavanaugh's Storm is deserving.

We asked the publicist how we might help spread the word...and this is what we came up:

FIVE ARC (advanced reader copies) of Storm will be picked from those leaving their name in the comments section,(make sure we have a way to reach you through your profile or be sure to stop by on Saturday to see if you've been chosen).

What do you need to do?

If you like Storm, when you're finished reading it, review it on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and at least one other place, (your blog, church newsletter or whatever).

Tell us in your comment where you can review Storm, provided you enjoyed it.

The publicist will pick 5 names. If we have only 5 people or less interested, no problem. If we have more, she'll pick the five who she believes will best get the news out about this fantastic and inspired work.

Thanks in advance.


UPDATE: Mr. Cavanaugh graciously offered to send the 5 chosen influencers an AUTOGRAPHED copy of the novel when it is released...so, that's an arc copy to read and review now, and an autographed copy of the novel later.

Review below.

13 comments:

  1. Gina,

    I'd be delighted to read and review Storm. I could review it on Amazon, Novel Reviews and my blog, Janet's Planet. Good luck to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet, Novel reviews is already taken care of on this one by moi, but the rest counts! I appreciate it (and I know you'll love it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack Cavanaugh says--

    As a personal thank-you, if you're chosen and you post a review, send the publicist your mailing address and I'll send you an autographed published copy of the book when it comes out later this month.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be happy to review it on online retails and my blog. I get good traffic. The question is, do you want to send the book to France???

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fantastic gesture, Jack, thanks! And Mary, I think the publicist would send to France, only for you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina,

    I can review it on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book Reviews, Infuze ezine (www.infuzemag.com), and my blog, Unseen Worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi~I've enjoyed reading Jack's work in the past, and would be happy to review his latest book on my blog and on Amazon, etc. Please toss my name into the hat--thanks!

    Julie Carobini

    ReplyDelete
  8. After the excellent interview and the great review, I'd love to be an influencer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, sounds like a great book. Sign me up! Thanks Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could review it on Amazon.com, ChristianBook.com, on my blog Christian Novels (and offer a winning sites contest on Jack), on my xanga, in my church newsletter (if they get the book in the library), on the site Christian Book Previews (if my editor lets me), in the online magazine Keepin' On (if I can tie the book somehow to the quality of perseverance), see if the local bookstore wanted copies of the review, and praise the book and link to a review on the writers' forums I participate in.

    I'm in the midst of reviewing the first two books in the series, which I loved. I started reading Cavanaugh's books when my brother brought home "While Mortals Sleep" from the Christian bookstore where he worked. I've read all but one of Jack's released novels, and that one is on my to-be-bought list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, throw my name in the hat.

    Places I can send the review are:
    Illuminating Fiction - www.illuminating fiction.com
    Infuze Magazine - www.infuzemag.net
    1340 Magazine - www.1340mag.com
    Amazon
    ChristianBooks
    Christian Book Previews
    ... just to name a few. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOps, I can see that now Gina. I'm sure I could find another place to review it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone! Thus ends our contest. Stay Tuned Saturday from a special announcement from publicist, Jessica Dotta.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.