Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Contest -- Win a Free Blog Design

Tonight, I stumbled across this blog: http://bluebirdblogs.blogspot.com and saw there was a contest to win a free blog design. I found her because of this blog (http://thewordstudio.blogspot.com/) which she designed.

If you want to enter, you have to hurry. The deadline is 11:49 EST tonight.

Look soon for a publicity post about what author blog and websites should contain.

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I missed the deadline. She did a lovely job on thewordstudio.blogspot. Easy on the eyes and welcoming.

    I hope one of NJ's readers gets the free design. :D

    Mir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting. I am gonna use them to redesign my poetry and writing blog (if they take me on).

    Mir

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.