Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Just in from Dallas

With the majority of our readers attending the ACFW conference, I'm going to take a night off and not post about publicity. I spoke with Gina earlier this evening and she hasn't yet accessed the Internet, so I have the privilege of passing on the conference news.

Here are the highlights so far:

I'm excited to announce that veteran of the publishing industry Chip MacGregor is forming his own literary agency—MacGregor Literary. Hopefully when Gina is back online she'll be able to tell us what, when and the where.

Cara Putnam, ACFW member and fellow blogger, received a surprise contract during an announcement. Her debut novel will release with Barbour. [
Click here] to drop by her blog and offer congratulations.

That's all the news I have so far. Stay tuned for more updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.