Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Industry News

Megan DiMaria is Novel Rocket’s industry news columnist. An author and speaker, she enjoys cheering on writers and loves to encourage others as they journey through life’s demands and delights. Megan is the author of two women’s fiction novels, Searching for Spice and Out of Her Hands


Welcome to the December 2015 edition of Novel Rocket’s industry news. I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving. Enjoy the next few weeks leading up to Christmas, and have a blessed Christmas day. Don’t forget to give books for Christmas!

Have a great month, friends. Write on!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Megan,

    I never leave a comment when you post these Industry News blogs, but I figured it was high time I did because these are the #1 blog posts that I follow and love. I am in awe of all the time and effort that goes forth to compile all of this news, and I can't thank you -- or Novel Rocket -- enough!

    I just wanted you to know that your hard work is SO appreciated by SO many of us, so GOD BLESS YOU!!

    Hugs and I wish you and yours a happy, healthy, and holy holiday season!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julie! Your kind words mean so much to me. You've blessed me!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.