Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me and YOU!


To celebrate my birthday this year (43 if you must know :) ) I’ve decided to give away some books!
happy-birthday-ornament-backgrounds-wallpapers
Purchase a copy of Wings of Glass, (online or in person)on JULY 30th(my birthday) and I will mail you one of the following (your choice):
1. Autographed copy of Dry as Rain
2. Autographed copy of Crossing Oceans
3. Copy of Boundaries by Cloud and Townsend
4. Autographed copy of Wings of Glass
Once you’ve purchased Wings of Glass, email me a copy of the receipt along with your address. Indicate your preference of which of the above books you prefer.
That’s it! My email is rnglh1 at yahoo (dot com)
(Due to cost of mailing, you must live in the continental US)

1 comment:

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.