Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Friday, September 07, 2012

Pitch to Win winner

Congratulations to our winner Denise Parton! Denise was chosen at random from among those who posted their pitches. Denise, contact me through my e-mail address which you can find at Ground Control and let me know which book you want as your prize.
Don't remember what prizes were offered? Check here.


Michael Ehret loves to play with words and as editor of the ACFW Journal, he is enjoying his playground. He also plays with words as a freelance editor/writer at WritingOnTheFineLine.com, where each Tuesday he takes a writer Into The Edit, pulling back the veil on the editing process. He has edited several nonfiction books, played with words as a corporate communicator, and reported for The Indianapolis Star.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Denise, and hope we see more contests like this in the future! Very helpful to hear an editor's thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap! I was hoping I hadn't missed this! Is it possible to still have my pitch critiqued?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.