Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Today Only !

Okay Guys,



If you're not subscribed to the Barnes and Noble newsletter, you might not know that today they are giving away a free cup of coffee for people who come in and test drive a COLOR Nook.





(As if we needed an excuse to go browse Barnes and Noble and take in the smell of books and coffee!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't know about this. Thanks for sharing! I guess I have another place to stop on my round of errands today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't need a Nook, but I'd love a cupa joe. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.