Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Friday, December 25, 2009

A Little Something Extra For Your Stocking

Here are two templates I created for book plates.

As you can see, one I made for my mother-in-law, the other for myself.

If you have the know how and the soft ware, you can add your name and then print, or you can print and then add your name.

These can be printed on Avery 58164 shipping labels, 3.5 X 5

[Click Here] to download these.

Thank you to the Graphics Fairy for the Shield and Scroll!

2 comments:

  1. These are great, Jess! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only way I know how to do them is to set up a second page with just my name, then print the book plates, put the sheet back in the printer, and print my name on them. For the techno-challenged like me, that works. :D

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.