Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Vodcast with One of the Coolest Guys in the Industry: Alton Gansky

'>



A tongue-in-cheek interview with one of my favorite folks in the industry: novelist, non-fiction writer, pastor, husband, father, mentor Alton Gansky. Thanks for being a good sport, Al! (After the interview, Al said to me: "Thanks for the warning." He had no idea what to expect but you'd never know it. What a pro.)

5 comments:

  1. I laughed the whole way through this. The humor shines!

    Great interview, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really offended that you didn't even know the names of Anton Glanskie's books, Gina. Shame on you for doing an interview without better preparation.

    I'm going to tell everyone I know to go read "Zero-P" just to make up for the lack of promotion you provided. Tsk, tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLOL! I laughed when I filmed this and soemhow managed to hold the camera still! I laughed when I saw it on YouTube and I cracked up once again, watching it here.

    Al is such a card and a good sport.

    For Eric, ptttttttttt. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, Erin, there was no excuse for my behavior. I have since apologized to Alvin G and he's accepted my apologies. (You made me lol btw.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This interview rocks. Great job Gina and Alton.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.