Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Request for Books


This past month I received a request from a library whose funding has been cut and they are almost entirely dependent upon donations for books.


She asked if I'd be willing to send any complimentary copies I no longer need for Novel Journey.


I know that a lot of reviewers, authors and publicists visit this site, so I'm inviting anyone interested in sharing to send books to:


Lobelville Library
Attn: Dorothy Pevahouse & Gayle Gilmer
85 West 7th Ave.
Lobelville, TN 37097

Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know. I think this is a great way for us to be the open-armed, compassionate Body of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, and what a great way to supply this community with new reading material!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.