Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Gina Tells All

Gina tells all today on www.chipmacgregor.com. Okay, maybe not ALL. Okay, I just answer a couple of questions really. No, it's not about my personal life. THAT would be boring--about trends in fiction and what I've learned about how to scratch media's back so they'll scratch yours. That sort of thing.

2 comments:

  1. Great interview, Gina. Some great insights, and one of the things I love about NJ is that you cross many genres and throw in the ABA stuff, too. Overall great perspective. And I wouldn't have minded a few personal gems about you either. You're a clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an excellent interview, Gina. Thanks for sharing your insights into trends in fiction and marketing. Very valuable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.