Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Christy Winner ~ Deeanne Gist

After this, I think I'll leave the live ones to Gina. She's so much better at it than I am. But then, that's why I'm a writer and an actor. As an actor, I have a script. As a live interviewer, there's none. Scary. But Deeanne's so sweet, I had a good time.









She won the Romance category with Measure of a Lady. Enjoy the vodcast.






And come back tomorrow as Gina returns with more interviews.

3 comments:

  1. Ane, you were great. Your sweet spirit comes across. Your camera woman (me this time) had way too much caffeine though.


    Deeanne was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about, Ane Katie Couric? :) You did a great job as an interviewer. And your hug at the end was endearing. End all of your interviews that way, and that'll become your trademark, you sweet thang, you!!

    Deanne had some good things to say, too. Wise advice: concentrate on the writing and don't worry about the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - Thanks, Kristy, but I think Katie is safe in her job for now. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.