Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Friday, July 20, 2007

2007 Christy Award Vodcasts ~ M.L. Tyndall




2007 Christy Award nominee, M.L. (Marylu) Tyndall sits down with Novel Journey to talk parrots, patches and pirate.
(For the record: MaryLu was kidding about the musket and eye patch, I did know her novel is named The Redemption and not Pirates of the Caribbean, we haven't really known each other for ten years and she's not actually the president of my fan club. (She was demoted long ago for never showing up for meetings ; )

5 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten how much fun MaryLu's interview was! And Gina, you need a career in broadcasting! You're the next ... well not Barbara Walters, she's too serious. :o)

    This was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting my interview Ane and Gina, and just to set the record even straighter, I wanted to attend the Gina Holmes fan club meetings, but you conveniently never told me where they were being held. Humm.. wonder why? And I do sometimes wear an eye patch when I write..but only when I really need to get into character!
    MaryLu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good, MaryLu. I hereby reinstate you to the Gina Holmes fan club. Our next meeting is being held at the Hyatt in Alexandria. I've reserved the main ballroom. We're going to need A LOT of room! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do we get tee-shirts with your picture on them, Gina? I'm in. I mean, FREE tee-shirts. Just wanted to clarify. you had way too much fun doing these, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun. No,Janet, the t-shirts aren't free. But the payoff of having people assosciate you with me is money in the bank. A very fine investment indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.