Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Best of Evil Continues . . .

The Best of Evil contest, continues next week. Monday we will announce the winner of a copy of Jack Cavanaugh's, Fury and Eric Wilson's soon to be released thriller, The Best of Evil.

Every weekday until Halloween, a winner will be chosen at random from those who leave a comment and several books each day will be given away. Some will even be autographed by the author!







Titles include:

Trial by Ordeal (Parshall)

Widows & Orphans (Meissner)

Eric Wilson's Best of Evil and Expiration Date

Violet Dawn (Collins)

Originial Sin & Seventy Times Seven (Dodson)

Deliver Us From Evelyn (Well)

Blind Dates Can be Murder (Clark)

Revelations (Byrnes)

Fury (Cavanaugh)

Boo (Gutteridge)

The Departed & The Hidden (Mackel).



7 comments:

  1. What a feast of books - count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great that you offer these books to encourage us all to read, read, read!
    :)Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never get enough books! Count me in...but don't send me Deliver Us From Evelyn, Fury, Trial by Ordeal, Original Sin, Seventy Times Seven or Violet Dawn because I already have all of those novels. Ta ta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in, I love reading, especially, christian novels. Books are my passion!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - free books! I'm in! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is way cool! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always giving books away on my blog, dmwrites.com, so it'll be nice to be on the receiving end. :) Isn't it FUN-N to give things away!?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.