Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

And yet more ACFW Pics




Jennifer Tiszai and Angie Poole















Mike Duran and his harem.
















Mary DeMuth ... isn't she beautiful? Inside even more so.



















Chip takes Gina to prom? No, just stopped for a quick pic at the award's banquet.

4 comments:

  1. She IS a hoot isn't she? The worst thing about this is none of my comments are printable! But I'm giggling here in CT, G:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, guys! Thanks for sharing. I feel like I've been to the conference without having been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, CJ. Wish you could've been with us!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.