Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Monday, September 25, 2006

ACFW Conference Pics

Heather Diane Tipton, Robin Miller, Dineen Miller, Ronie Kendig

















Mike Snyder, Me, Jeanne Damoff















David Gregory and yours truly












I think I was trying to give Mike Duran and Ane Mulligan horns, but in my sleep deprived state was a bit off. Nothing new.

5 comments:

  1. hey look a pic of me!! AND It's ACTUALLY ME!!!! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great pictures! And you put me on there. I'm so bummed. I never got a picture with you, Gina. I got a wacky one with Ane...hee hee. You can see it on my website. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.