Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Friday, June 02, 2006

National Chris Well Day!

Hi all. I know you were looking forward to Jessica teaching on publicity. I asked her to take the day off and bring it to us next Friday.

Our goal here at Novel Journey is to promote great CBA novels and we're going to help Chris Well promote his upcoming release.

Today across the internet, bloggers et al will be posting the first chapter of his book for your perusal. I hope that you'll check it out and then come back here and leave a comment encouraging our friend.

(I want to take a moment to thank those of you who leave comments encouraging our authors and contributors. It really goes a long way to keep everyone going. We greatly appreciate it!)



Deliver Us From Evelyn (Harvest House, 2006) is already building abuzz in its own right. In this thriller, everyone from the Feds to the mob is scrambling to find the husband of heartless media mogul Evelyn Blake. But no one can decide which is worse — that he is missing, or that she is not.

Chris Well is an award-winning novelist and magazine editor. By day,he is editor for Homecoming and contributing editor for CCM. He andhis wife make their home in Tennessee.


Without further ado:

Click here to read the first chapter!

8 comments:

  1. Go, Chris! I'm reading Evelyn now, and it's great. Quirky. Fun ... Wait a minute. It's a crime novel. Are they even allowed to be fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most excellent, Chris! It worked, I want to read it. Your opening paragraph is awesome. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Gina -- you took the event and kicked it up another level!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Chris' style. He writes like I want to if I grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, my boss let me have the day off in honor of Chris Well Day. Pretty cool, huh? Seriously, your writing is tight and quirky, fun and entertaining. I'm glad to see the originality being infused into the CBA market. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger's being a beast today - but other than that, my day's been great, so I guess I should thank you, Chris.

    I even defrosted the decroded fridge at the office - whooee - successful, fulfilling morning!

    Your first chapter is clever. I love clever. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so intrigued by this book now that I've seen it ALL OVER my favorite blogs today. I need to find a copy ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my goodness, Chris--you've hooked me! I have to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.