Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Monday, December 19, 2005

And the Winners are...

Creston Mapes', Dark Star winners:

Jim Sanders
Mike Duran-Duran

Last week's winner of Linda Windsor's 2 book giveaway is:
Cara Putman
~Cara and Jim, please e-mail Gina with your mailing address so we can get your books out to you. (My e-mail info is on my blogger profile page).~

Congratulations Peeps! And special thank you to the talented and generous Creston Mapes for providing the prizes!

2 comments:

  1. Gina, you've developed a stutter. Hey, thanks for the selecting me. I suppose the mention of spandex and glitter swung it my way. Karma plus persuasion, that's my motto. Maybe, the next contest I'll mention Barry Manilow or Vanilla Ice and land in the winner's circle again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, You've been at Ozzfest too long. You're going off the rails in a crazy train! Your name was picked out of a hat. All the flattery of saying I wear spandex and glitter had nothing to do with it.

    What the heck do Barry Manilow and Vanilla Ice have in common? I don't see the same person listening to the two of them. I actually did like listening to Barry Manilow in the fourth grade. Vanilla Ice, the man's got stage presence and if I got a problem yo he'll solve it, but the music, well... leaves me cold.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.