Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It's Official...

Okay, it's official, we are kicking off our author interviews tomorrow.
I've gotten a tremendous response from the authors I've spoken to.

Tomorrow we begin with Deborah Raney, my friend, and author of A Nest of Sparrows, Beneath a Southern Sky, A Scarlet Cord, A Vow to Cherish and others...

I'm so excited. I'm a nosey girl and I LOVE to read author interviews, particularly about them getting "the call" the one to write and the one to say "you've got an offer."

2 comments:

  1. YAY for author interviews. I love to read them as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Valmarie,we've got some great ones lined up. They all said yes, so so long as they send their stuff back, we'll be in good shape for awhile. I can't wait myself!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.