Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Interviews start today!

Okay, we've gotten great response from our request for author interviews.

We'll begin with Deb Raney today, yeah. And tomorrow, Gayle Roper, and then hopefully some of these authors will have sent back in their interview questions by the next day. Yikes.

Here's who's lined up for now: Deb Raney, Gayle Roper, Brandilyn Collins, Kristy Dykes, Alton Gansky, Colleen Coble, Kathryn Mackel, Eric Wilson, Jefferson Scott/Jeff Gerke, Gail Martin, Claudia Burney, TL Hines, gosh I know I'm forgetting some people...

But, if you all enjoy this, we can line up others. I'm not sure if all the authors will be willing to answer questions, but if you have one, go ahead and ask.

As always, if you have suggestions/comments for me, you can leave them same as always.

And, of course, if I have breaking news, I'll post it. Thanks for staying with me.

2 comments:

  1. Great lineup. Can't wait to read them all. Claudia Burney's especially. ;)

    Marilynn Griffith
    http://www.MarilynnGriffith.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Claudia is great. She's up next week so stay tuned. She's a hoot.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.