Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Looking for a Good Writer's Conference? Here's One of the Best

And yours truly will be on faculty. I'd love to see you there!


Here's what I'll be teaching:




10 Things You Can Do Now to Promote the Novel You Haven’t Even Sold Yet (Workshop)
When you’re constantly receiving rejection letters from publishers or agents, the last thing you’re probably thinking about is publicizing a novel you can’t even seem to sell, but if you wait until your book is releasing or even about to release, you’ve waited too long. Best-selling & award winning novelist, Gina Holmes will give you practical steps to put you in the best position to promote your work so that when the contract comes, you’re well ahead of the game.



The Making of a Best-Seller (Workshop)
As founder of Novel Journey, Gina Holmes has interviewed today’s most acclaimed and best-selling authors and found common threads that not only helped her debut Crossing Oceans hit CBA and Amazon best-selling status and can help every author improve their odds of success.



2 comments:

  1. I'm considering it. The only thing that holds me back (other than the cost) is how much time I would need off of work. I am trying to find a good conference close to the Northeast. The only one I know of is in Philadelphia in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, if you get Writer's Digest or The Writer magazines, they list conferences and I've seen some in NY.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.