Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

S'up Saturday

For my fellow Irish....Happy belated St.Patrick's Day! (I couldn't very well break into Walter's interview to say that, now could I?)

Next week we have interviews with novelists: Max Anderson, Ann Tatlock, Maureen Lang and Marilyn Meredith (who will talk about e-publishing novels).

We'll also be having a discussion on Amazon's enormous used book business and if it hurts publishers/authors.

In the works are some really great interviews. I'll share more on that later.

Looking for a good book to read? I just finished Leif Enger's, Peace Like a River.
I didn't want the book to make my favorites simply because everyone said it would and I'm a bit obstinant. But, alas, it was awesome.

It's an allegory that is an amazingly told story, with fantastic characters that lived and breathed.

One of those books you assault people on the street to tell them they MUST read it.

Speaking of looking for good books to read; did you know...

We have a whole other site just for book reviews!

My partner, Ane Mulligan, is heading that site up. If you want to want to check out a review that Ane, I, or one of our other wonderful reviewers have done, go to:

www.novelreviews.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug, Gina. I hope the rest of you stop by and see our reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. Heading over to novel reviews ... and looking forward to all that's to come. Keep up the good work one and all!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.