Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Stating the Obvious

Okay, we might have alarmed you today when you went to www.firstnoveljourney.blogspot.com
and found some weird black screen.

Sorry.

Why did we shorten the name? Well, it's just easier to type it, and as I begin my third novel, it's not really appropriate, and we've been calling it simply "Novel Journey" and it's confusing some people when they try to find the site.

I know many of you have posted links to us and we are so grateful. If you think of it, would you mind updating to the new address? Just remove the "first" and voila!

If you are an author who I've interviewed and have posted a link to your interview, you'll need to update that link or it will give an error message.

I want to remind everyone that tomorrow begins our special interview with best-selling authorJack Cavanaugh. It is, in my opinion, the most informative interview yet.

I learned so much from this amazing teacher!

We also have big changes in the works. But more about that at a later day.

If you have a writer's group, or writing related blog, I encourage you to link to Jack's interview. Not to plug Novel Journey, or even Jack, but because they are sure to learn something useful and therefore praise you for sharing :).

8 comments:

  1. Hey, looking forward to hearing about the new things at Novel Journey, and Jack's interview. He seems like a funny and informative guy (from what I've read at the Charis Connection blog).

    Keep truckin', Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the other day when you'd change the name! Can't wait to see stuff from that third novel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read it! Hurry up!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? Did I miss that? Third novel? Gina, pray tell, we must know more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing to tell, CJ. Another thriller. No demons. I'll keep the premise under my hat for now for all the obvious reasons.

    I have started writing yet. Just doing the simmer thing. Thanks for asking though. Third times a charm??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't keep us waiting too long, G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cool, girl! Getting my links updated. I hope you're right about book #3. I just started mine, too! Here's hoping...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just started my third book, too. I do hope third time's the charm! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.