Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Next Week...

Next week we have a special interview with best-selling author, Jack Cavanaugh!

If there's only one interview you check out, this should probably be the one.

It's the most informative one yet. Mr. Cavanaugh is a wealth of information and on the day of our conversation, he was in a teaching mood.

I'll also be reviewing his latest release, Storm, co-authored with the late Bill Bright.

The novel was most excellent. I can't wait to share my thoughts with you on why I thought so.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait! He's one of my favorite authors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katie. Jack Cavanaugh has long been a favorite of mine!

    But, Gina, it's in good part your skill as an interviewer. I can never think of insightful questions to ask beyond the typical. You dig deeper to pull out a lot of really helpful tips for us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ane, you are so sweet. Thank you!
    And Katie, thanks for the comment, yeah, I agree, Jack rocks.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.