Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

An Award!

It's come to my attention that Novel Journey has won January's, The Best So Far award in the category of best religious blog.

Now, we won with twenty votes, and each voter was allowed 3 votes, so it may have only been 7 people voting for us, one of whom decided to split their votes.

Oh never mind...we won an award!

See the other winners at www.blogginoutloud.blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! I love the blog. It's on my list of favorites and I read it every day. Thanks for all the author interviews, which gives hope to an aspiring author that there are MANY different routes to publication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your "Best So Far" Top Religious Blog, January 2006 presented by Bloggin' Outloud. Keep up the great work.

    It was more of a fun thing, but it did introduce me to a bunch of new blogs (including yours) - So thanks for participating! Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lyn for hosting it and thanks, uh, anonymous, for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well deserved, I might add. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! But we already knew you rocked.
    Camy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you got one of my votes, Gina. You're quickly becoming the Barbara Wawa of Christendom. (Do you have a favorite chair you interview from and a notepad to glance at while hob-nobbing?) Next you'll be telling us you got Peretti or Dekker. (Oh wait, you did Dekker. Peretti, then.) Anyway, congrats! You're site's great and you deserve the Golden Mic Award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, sorry I'm late in offering my congrats, but here they are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gina,

    You deserve this, putting so much work into so much new, timely, helpful content. I've learned a lot at your site. Many thanks, Creston Mapes.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.