Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Your Most Anticipated Books of 2012?

What books are you most anxious to get your hands on this year? This book by Chris Fabry looks right up my alley, so it's definitely on my list. How about you? What books or authors are you chomping at the bit to get your hot little hands on?


5 comments:

  1. Love Chris Fabry. Kill Shot by Vince Flynn. The Thirteenth Tribe by Robert Liparulo. Sibella Giorello's new Raleigh Harmon novel. Peretti's Illusion. All off the top of my head. No comments about being a pin head, please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah forgot about Peretti's upcoming. Oh yeah. Top of my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not in the Heart is at the top of my list, and I'll second Kill Shot by Vince Flynn, Stars Shine Bright by Sibella Giorello, & Peretti's Illusion. I'll add to that Lost & Found by Ginny Yttrup and Thunder and Rain by Charles Martin. Steven James has (2) novels coming out this year that I can't wait for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very interested in Moonblood, by Anne Elizabeth Stengl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too many to list here. I do love Chris Fabry though. I need to catch up on my reading of his books.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.