Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Novel Journey Editorial Launches

I've been editing others for years as well as being edited myself, so launching Novel Journey Editorial feels like a natural progression.

I'm one of those people who enjoys the rewrite more than the first draft because this is where I can really make my work shine, with exactly the right word or turn of phrase.

Rates are reasonable and can be found HERE.

So, if you're tired of close but no cigar with submitting your work to publishers, and you're ready to take it to the next level send me an email. I'd love to work with you.


“With a few deft strokes of her red editing pen, Gina Holmes offers insight and clarity to an author’s work. Her keen eye and talent for maximizing the written word made my work shine!” Elizabeth Ludwig, Love Finds You in Calico, California.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.