Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Saturday, June 05, 2010

How Many Book Blogs Do You Visit a Week?

Even though Facebook and Twitter are still the current rage, if I'm going to "waste" time on the internet, I will spend it on blogs. I especially love creative blogs because they capture a kind of beauty that inspires me to write. Blogs more and more are becoming online magazines, with articles and ideas that feel uncontrived because they came from real people whose job isn't to print and sell.

I've researched hundreds of book blogs, and truly there is no end to those who blog about books. For this week's poll, I'm asking:



2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you could list some of your favorite book blogs-I'm on the hunt for some good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my RSS feeder is filled over the brim with book blogs. i don't just subscribe to Christian fiction blogs. in fact the majority of the blogs i read are general market books in different genres

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.