Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Call for Books!!


The church I attend is opening the only Christian school in its county this year. As you can imagine, it takes a lot of work and money to accomplish this goal. As such, they are holding a huge community auction on July 11 and are seeking donations.

I've been asked to help raise donations and would seriously love your help.

Are any of you (publishers, authors, agents) willing to donate a basket of books, autographed copies, complete series, etc?

If so, I can't tell you how much I would appreciate it. This congregation reads! Donations can be sent to:

LifeSong Family Church
Donation for Auction- Lewisburg Christian Academy
1041 South Ellington Parkway
Lewisburg, TN 37091

3 comments:

  1. Morning to you, Jessica Dotta,

    I am an author who would be happy to send my book. 52 Hymn Story Devotions in on amazon if you want to take a look. Published by Abingdon Press in Nashville ten years ago it will never grow old. God's music is forever (Psalm 100)

    Have just seen your call for books and since my husband and I served many UM churches in middle Tn. I would like my book to come back "home" again. :O) We live in NC now.

    God's blessings always,
    Lucy Neeley Adams
    www.52hymns.com
    lucya424@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, I'd love your donation! Thank you for responding to the post.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I would've loved to send a copy of my book, Trusting for Tomorrow. If there is a way to auction the book without having it in person, I could mail a signed copy directly to the highest bidder...
    Let me know,
    Jennifer Arrington

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.