Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My First PW Review & Profile!

Ane's feeling under the weather today so she asked me to post something. I was sitting here thinking that I didn't have a clue what to put up when I remembered, Hey I was just profiled in PW (Publisher's Weekly) and had my very first ever book reviewed by them! That's somewhat newsworthy.

In case you're interested, you can read the profile, HERE.

They also reviewed by debut, Crossing Oceans. Here's a small excerpt:

"... dramatic emotions yield to an appreciation of life and an enjoyment of the grace of fleeting moments."

Read the rest of the review HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Great profile. When you're famous, I'll claim to be a close friend, one you call for story ideas and punctuation help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Gina. A great review for your debut by PW. Pat

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.