Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Monday, September 24, 2007

MORE 2007 ACFW Conference Photos


This is my favorite of all. Brandilyn Collins' mother, Mama Ruth and Chip MacGregor. Mama Ruth was a missionary in India and the pendant she's wearing has a wonderful story. Next time you see her, ask her about it. Being Irish with some Scot lurking within me, I love Chip's kilt.











That loud Asian chick Camy Tang and some ACFW buddies, Ronie Kendig and Dineen Miller. Ronie and Dineen worked hard on the conference, volunteering all over the place.





Mary DeMuth gathered a few of her intimate friends. The party of 30 trekked on foot to the Magic Time Machine restaurant for dinner.









Beth studies the menu while Amy Wallace (behind her) smiles (how unusual is that?) Allie Pleiter is telling jokes and Katie is another smiler.





James Scott Bell and Brandilyn Collins share a table at the book signing. I think they're seatbelted to their chairs.






And finally, since Gina, Jessica and I own this blog, we wanted to brag on our crit group the Penwrights. Penwright Chicks ROCK! The Penwrights won 6 awards in the Genesis contest.


7 comments:

  1. Great pics! Thanks! It was so fun seeing you guys!
    Camy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many days till the next one? Oh, I guess I can wait. My plan is to get another novel written before I go back!
    Pennies Rock! I'm honored to be one:) Congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures. I'm snagging that one of me and Camy and Neen--is that okay? :-P

    It was great seeing you and your flashing teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pennies rock! I'm glad to be one. Maybe it will rub off on the rest of us next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pix! So wish I could've been there! Next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the Penwrights. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.