Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I left on a jet plane ...

and arrived in Dallas ... 30 minutes early!

In the hotel, I peeked into the bookstore where volunteers are already hard at work unloading books and taking inventory.

Novel Jourey will be blogging all week from the conference, and we intend to do some vodcasts with your favorite authors from the conference. So stay tuned ...

5 comments:

  1. I'll be reading the blogs to catch up on what I'm missing. Soooo wishing I could be there!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa! Have a great time, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read your reports and see your casts. Can't be there this year. Sniff, sniff. But NJ will make me FEEL like I'm there! Just like at the Christy Awards banquet. You did a super job, NJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay....where ARE you-you-you-you? (echoing) This is Thursday-Thursday-Thursday-Thursday! We're waiting with baited breath for reports from the ACFW conf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping that I can attend this next year! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - Sorry Kristy. We had lousy to no internet service at the hotel. I finally gave up. But come Monday, watch out. Photos galore! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.