Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Win autographed copies of Rene Gutteridge's Boo Series!

Tomorrow's winner in our Best of Evil book giveaway will receive an autographed copy of EACH of these:

(Rene Gutteridge's Boo series.)

*Boo
*Boo Who?
*Boo Hiss

To enter, leave a comment under today's interview. Winner to be chosen late this evening and announced tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm the FIRST one to comment and I really, really, really want the series! Please, please, please draw my name! Do you like how I incorporated the rule of three? To keep the beat different, though, I only did it twice! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter me please! Those books look so intriguing. I'll even do a dance for them. Ane knows what kind. (wink-wink) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to enter, too. Rene taught a workshop in Dallas at the conference on writing comedy and I'd love to own, read and study this series for some insights about that.

    Thanks!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in. I've heard such fun things about this series and think Rene is such a terrifically funny gal...

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.