Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Best of Evil ... A Novel Journey Contest

Between now and Halloween, Novel Journey, with the help of some great publicity firms, publishing houses and individual authors, will be giving away a slew of latest release thriller/suspense novels. Some will even be autographed, all are fantastic.

(Even if you're swimming in books, think Christmas presents.)







How to win?

Leave a comment under the day's post and you are automatically entered. Every weekday between now and Halloween, a winner will be chosen at random.

Yes, you can win more than once!

Some of the titles you can win:

Trial by Ordeal, Craig Parshall
Widows and Orphans, Meissner
Best of Evil & Expiration Date, Eric Wilson
An Opened Grave, Frank James
The Boo Series, Rene Gutteridge
Revelations, Byrnes
Fury, Cavanaugh
The Departed & The Hidden, Kathryn Mackel
Hell in a Briefcase, Little & Whittington
Violet Dawn, Collins

19 comments:

  1. Free books for a comment? My kind of contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? No signing away our firstborn? No nicking fingers and stamping in blood? Cool. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great contest. You guys are always coming up with great new ideas! Count me in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean Christmas presents?! I only give books as presents after I've read them first myself :-) I know, what can I say ... I'm a selfish book-a-holic! [BG] But hey, at least I pass them along to share the joy! :-)

    Thanks for a great blog & a great contest Gina!

    Blessings,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina!

    I'm in

    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been keeping up with your blog for awhile and would love catch some of these reads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Books make the best presents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOh! Pick me! Pick me! This is way too easy--are you sure this is all we have to do for free books? I'll jump through your hoops!

    Abundant blessings,
    Jenny Cary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds fantastic, as it naturally would to a bookworm like myself. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I'd love to win, but hope I don't already own the book, which really limits my choices. :) The Boo series sounds good, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like fun. I'll give this a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really don't have room for more books. Oh. Wait! When was that ever a problem. Sign me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Books are my friends and winter is coming. Enter me in your contest.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.