Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Question for ACFW conference attenders

What is everyone wearing for the awards banquet? I've heard some ladies are wearing sequins, others not getting quite as dressed. I hate being over or under dressed.

5 comments:

  1. You can see the dress I'll wear at this link. I figure you only get to dress up once or twice a year (if that), so why not just DO IT! Scroll down, I'm in the pinkish dress next to cute editor Lissa Halls Johnson.

    http://relevantblog.blogspot.com/2006/07/pictures-from-icrs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question, Gina. I'm anxious to see these answers. I like to dress up, but going fancy would mean shopping, which at this moment, isn't an option. Soooo, I'm wearing a long paisley skirt that's brown, red, and rusy orange with a rust/orange short-sleeved sweater. Hoping to borrow cool jewelery from my fashionable friend Lisa. At least I won't need a strapless bra or anything:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crud. I've got to buy a dress. Formal I have. Business I have. Casual I have but semi-formal, nope.

    Sigh. Oh wait, this means I get to go shopping again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wearing the same dress as Mary.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.