Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

And the Winners are ...

Contemptorary stand alone: Levi's Will by W.Dale Cramer

Contemperary series: The Road to Home by Vanessa Del Fabbro

Historical: Whence Came a Prince by Liz Higgs

Romance: A Bride Most Begrudging by Deeanne Gist

Suspense/Mystery: River Rising by Athol Dickson

Visionary: Shadow Over Kiriath by Karen Hancock

First Novel: This Heavy Silence by Nicole Mazzarella


(Thanks to Colleen Coble for reporting the winners.)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these, Gina. I reallllllyyyyyyy wanted to know.

    I've been to every Christy Awards banquet but this one, so I NEEDED to know who won. GRIN.

    Instead, I was sitting on the St. John's River having dinner with my husband.

    And missing the Christy Awards...

    Even though he was holding my hand.

    Well, there's next year.

    And the next. And the next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad too, Kristy. Although I've not been to any. I hate feeling left out and so many of my friends attended. Like you said, next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners. Although I haven't read all the books, I can vouch for "Levi's Will" and "River Rising." What great books!

    For those of you (us) who will never win one of these, keep writing what God puts in your heart. There's some amazing ideas and talent out there.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.