Get a Free Ebook

Five Inspirational Truths for Authors

Try our Video Classes

Downloadable in-depth learning, with pdf slides

Find out more about My Book Therapy

We want to help you up your writing game. If you are stuck, or just want a boost, please check us out!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Kathryn Mackel and Gina. Kathy is a great novel writer, children's book author, screen writer, baseball fan (nobody's perfect), and encourager. If you haven't read, The Departed, you're missing out! I just bought her first "Christian chiller", The Surrogate and can't wait to dive in. She's amazing.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. The Departed is one of my favorite books. And Kathy Mackel is without a doubt one of my favorite people. You're making me wish I'd taken my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's great and so is her writing. As far as having pictures, just download mine, print, cut my face out and replace with yours. Voila!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Share what's on your mind.